According to the art. 13 of the EU European Regulation 2016/679, Lemac Solar S.r.l. informs the users of the site www.lemacsolar.it of the following. This information does not apply to other websites that may be consulted via external links.
Data Controller and Data Protection Officer. The Data Controller is Lemac Solar S.r.l., C.F./P.IVA. 03187830132, with registered office in via Campagna no. 11 in Como. The Data Controller can be contacted by e-mail at the e-mail address email@example.com, PEC firstname.lastname@example.org. The Data Controller has not appointed a Data Protection Officer.
Types of data and purpose of the processing. The computer systems used by the site collect some personal data in order to obtain anonymous statistical data on the use and browsing of the site; steps are taken to anonymize the IP address. The user can voluntarily provide personal data by completing the contact form and the job application form; these data will be used to respond to the user’s request and manage the applications.
Processing means. Personal data may be processed by means of both paper and computer archives (including portable devices) and processed with methods strictly necessary to meet the aforementioned purposes. The processing will be carried out in an automated and / or manual form, in compliance with the provisions of art. 32 of the EU Reg. 2016/679 regarding security measures, by specially appointed parties and in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 EU Reg. 2016/679.
Legal basis of the processing. The legal basis of the processing is: the execution of pre-contractual measures (eg. contact request via the form), for which user consent is not required; the legitimate interest of the Data Controller to know the statistics on anonymous data of use of the website; the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject; the exercise of a right in court. The provision of data is optional, but failure to do so could make it impossible to reply to a request or fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller may be subject.
Scope of disclosure and dissemination. Your personal data may be disclosed, for the purposes described above, to: 1. subjects authorized to process personal data (employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, committed to confidentiality or bound by an adequate legal obligation of confidentiality); 2. subjects who provide services functional for the purposes indicated above (who act as external Data Processors, including IT consultants, providers of web hosting services and products for the management and storage of computer data, consultants and accountants); 3. Judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfillment of legal obligations. Except for the foregoing, the data will not be subject to communication and dissemination.
Profiling. Personal data is not subject to any fully automated decision-making process, including profiling.
Storage period. The Data Controller will process the data for the time strictly necessary for the purposes indicated above, without prejudice to the right to process them for the time allowed by law for the protection of its own interests (art. 2946 – 2947 Italian Civil Code).
Rights of the Data Subject. At any time, pursuant to articles from 15 to 22 of EU Reg. No. 2016/679, the user can exercise the right to:
- request confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data;
- obtain information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed and, when possible, the storage period;
- obtain the correction and deletion of data;
- obtain the limitation of the treatment;
- obtain data portability, ie receiving them in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device;
- oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
- oppose an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons, including profiling;
- withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
- make a complaint to a supervisory authority (Italian Data Protection Authority – Garante per la protezione dei dati personali – www.garanteprivacy.it).
The user can exercise these rights with a written request sent to Lemac Solar S.r.l. to the addresses indicated above.
Changes to this policy. This information is valid from the date of publication of the site. Lemac Solar S.r.l. reserves the right to modify the content, due to variations in the processing and/or applicable legislation, by publication on the site. Users are therefore invited to consult this section regularly.